Monday 24 August 2015

Rain Rain Go Away!

On both Saturday & Sunday we visited the Ukulele Festival in Dun Laoghaire.  The weather was fairly bad (typical for Ireland) but we were wrapped up well and we brought our umbrellas.


There was a fair crowd at the event considering the bad weather.....but I hope they get sun next year as it was fairly bad weather last year too. 
 We enjoyed the music and had drinks, sausage and sweet potato fries - I loved spending the time with my twin sister.

At one point we were cold and wet so we ventured to Costa for a coffee.  We both had double espressos and cream.  Delish - and warming too!

I'm already looking forward to next year's hooley :-)

1 comment:

  1. Hello from Spain: I really like your photos. Your post is very interesting. Keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think