Tuesday 4 August 2015

Fitness Blender's 5 Day Workout Challenge to Burn Fat & Build Lea...

Our trip to California has crept up on us - it's only 4 weeks away and we still needed to book hotels and car.


We set about completing all of this yesterday evening and we have now got our holiday plans finalized.


We will be visiting Monterey and Santa Cruz and then heading back to San Francisco for a squash tournament.


With only 4 weeks to go until when I will be lying on a beach in a bikini I decided I'd better start back working out again so have started doing Fitness Blender again.  Boy they are tough but I sure feel good after I have finished each workout!  





I have taken some photos of me currently so will do a before & after blog post in 4 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think