Saturday 1 August 2015

What I've been up to!

Having recently watched "Love and Mercy" the film of the life of Brian Wilson, I borrowed Pet Sounds from the Library.  It's an awesome album that certainly transports you away from Ireland takes you to possibly California or some other location.

 I'm also reading "Practice to deceive" by Ann Rule who sadly passed away recently.  I enjoy reading her true crime stories and it is remarkable to think that while she was writing and researching these books she was actually a good friend of Ted Bundy and yet she never realized he was a mass murderer!!

It's a Bank Holiday here in Ireland.  Yesterday I suggested to Ciaran we go off hill walking or some other activity.  It was a lovely day today so we set off about midday to Tibradden in the Dublin Mountains.

 We really enjoyed the walk - look at how amazing the scenery is. From the top there was such a fantastic view of Dublin City.

 At the top we had cheese & ham sandwiches then made our way back down.  We had a great day out - It really is the simple things that can give such pleasure!

1 comment:

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think