Thursday 5 November 2015

New chair, new glasses

I scored a new chair!!  From my sister Amy!

You can read all about where Amy got the chair here. Unfortunately it was too big for her bedroom when she got it home, so she offered it to me.  How lucky am I?!  I love it!

I also got these funky new glasses in All Rooms in the city. They were an incredible bargain - only 40 cents each!! 



And finally check out this picture I took the other morning before work. The corten panels of our house coordinate so well with the Autumn leaves on the trees. It made me happy to see the colours and put me in great form as I headed to work.



2 comments:

  1. So mad that it was too big for my house! Luckily fits in yours. Looks great

    ReplyDelete
  2. You need new glasses !!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think