Sunday 15 November 2015

Getting organised for Christmas

I have started my Christmas shopping. For my nephew and niece I got a Christmas jumper for each of them. I plan on giving the jumpers to them a little bit before Christmas so they can wear them in the lead up to Christmas. Perhaps there will be Christmas jumper day on their last day before school breaks up - is this a thing, I wonder? I think it probably is a thing - I am even organizing a Christmas jumper day in work!



One major job I need to organize for Christmas is my cards. Every year I pose Bones for my card and then get them printed up. I plan on doing this later on today. Of course, he is a rubbish model (you know the old adage "Never work with animals or children") so let's just say it's not an easy task. It takes many shots before I get near a somewhat usable picture.....or I could get lucky and the first one is a good one and I will just use that one and be done with it! 

1 comment:

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think