Sunday 22 November 2015

Bernard Shaw Flea Market

After spending the morning in Starbucks on Waterloo Road we then went to the November Flea Market in the Bernard Show Pub. I had seen on Facebook that there was going to be a stall selling comics and vinyl all for 1 euro.  That's my kind of prices for records and it seems that it is a lot of people's prices because when I arrived at about 3pm there was only 3 records left.  

I bought the only one that I recognized which was "Push" by Bros. Wow did it bring back memories when I played it when I got home! 

Bros was made up of twins Matt & Luke Goss and Craig Logan. Listening to "When will I be famous" brought me right back to the late 1980's watching  Top of the Pops!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think