Sunday 29 November 2015

Love a library themed pressie!

Look what the lucky twins got from Cousin Kasey!!


These bags are so fantastic. Amy's is cat themed while mine is bookish......very apt!


 The tag on the book themed bag is a bookmark. Seriously clever!



I had been looking out for a nice new makeup bag as the current Victoria Secrets one I have is just a tad too small (see the pink bag below) but hadn't seen one I liked so I am delighted with this gift. I promptly filled it!

 

The bags are from Strand Bookstore which presumably Kasey visited on her last visit to New York. They are made in the USA (which I'd imagine is quite rare.....as we all know that most things are made in China these days....). As well as being well designed and interesting looking, they are really well crafted. 

From their website, the Strand Book Shop looks amazing!! If I ever go back to New York I will definitely visit :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think