Sunday 26 June 2016

Guilty pleasure -The OC

I love watching box sets with one of my favourites being Entourage.

We were thinking the other day of what box set we should watch next and got thinking of The OC.

We watched The OC years ago and it was always a bit of an in joke between the pair of us as it was obviously not really aimed at our demographic. For fun we used to pronounce it The Ock!

We decided that we watch it again from beginning so I put it hold in the library and received a few days later.

I didn't expect it to live up to way we remembered it but honestly it surpasses it. It's incredible. The story is amazing. It's sad in parts, uplifting in others.  And the scenery is fantastic.  While not quite what I would call a "must see" it is certainly keeping us entertained!

1 comment:

  1. I've never seen it. We just got Game of Thrones from the library. I've heard good things.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think