Sunday 19 March 2017

Green Day!

St Patrick's Day fell on Friday this year so it was a bank holiday weekend here in Ireland.

On Friday we booked in to Brioche for Brunch.

I like to wear green on St Patrick's Day so wore a green Ralph Lauren jumper that I received as a gift from American friends.



In Brioche, to start I had an espresso martini, along with my beef cheeks benedict.
 

After Brioche, we stopped off in Dillingers as were still a little peckish.

We shared a bowl of chilli cheese fries while I enjoyed a Vodka & Lemoncello cocktail.



On Saturday, we had been invited to a pre-rugby lunch so again I wore green.  This time it was a vintage green & black boucle jacket.

Amy met us for the rugby game and afterwards we went back again to Dillingers for dinner (it's becoming our go to place!)


We had wine with our dinner, but seeing all of the margarita glasses lined up like this made me wish I was a margarita drinker! 


What a fun weekend - I hope you had a great St Patrick's Weekend too!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think