Friday 3 March 2017

Twin Life!

We noticed that Bones had a sore tooth the other day. He yelped when one of us petted him near his mouth.

I was off work today so I brought him to the vet.  When he was examined the vet suspected an abscess so she said she would put him under anaesthetic and check it out.

I then went off to town to meet my sister and mam for a coffee in my sisters regular Starbucks beside her work.

I got to Starbucks before the others so went to the counter to get my own coffee.  When I went to pay the guy at the til said it was free. When I asked why, he said it was because I found money yesterday and had handed it in. 
At this point, I had to tell him that I was a twin and that it must have been my twin who found the money.
He laughed so hard!
"Oh my god, twins! Ha!"
He gave me my coffee for free anyway!
It's great being a twin!!
Later I picked up Bones who was in surprisingly good form after getting two teeth extracted.  I guess he feels better with the bad teeth out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think