Sunday 2 August 2020

Sunday Funday

Oh boy was it hot today. Too hot to even take the dog for a walk that was for sure.

For us we cooled down with a visit to the beach in the morning where we had the nicest swim. The water was just perfect and the beach had a cooling breeze.



 After the beach it was time for coffee and we then hung out on our terrace for the afternoon where I took an outdoor shower when it hit 40 degrees. When I say outdoor shower I actually mean spraying myself down with the hose - it did the job!
And then later in the day (still hot!) it was off for a little excursion to the Picasso Museum which is exactly 300 metres from our apartment - how cool is that?!
I had visited it before but it was Ciaran's first visit. We both really enjoyed the visit and Ciaran said it was the highlight of his day. My highlight was the little morning swim - we plan on going again soon.

 And after a lovely dinner of tapas on the terrace we had water melon for after and then the sun went down on a perfect day in Malaga


1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think