Sunday 3 April 2016

Stillorgan Sunday

We needed to take the Smart Car for it's NCT test today at 12pm. We set off fairly early and were able to stop for coffee on the way. We were going to go to McDonalds in the Stillorgan Shopping Centre until I googled Starbucks and saw that there was one in the vicinity.

Look how cute it is!!



I got my usual coffee

Yes, I'm that person that asks for a "3 Shot Mocha with Half Chocolate, made with Peruvian and Cream, To Go.



It is scary seeing the Smart being tested.  It looks so small and I really dislike when they start shaking it about.


Unfortunately it failed on emissions - I knew it wouldn't go through smoothly. It's due a service anyway so the emissions can be done then and it can be retested afterwards.



When we got home it was time for a brunch of Clonakilty Black Pudding with Poached Eggs.

In Irish Passport news, there seems to be a big rush on Irish Passports due to fears of Brexit. Click here to read further info.
I will be contacting the Passport Office in 10 days to expedite my application if I haven't received my passport by then.

1 comment:

  1. Not good that it failed emissions! Cute anyways....coffee is always good!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think