Sunday 17 March 2013

Screen Cinema Dublin

We went to see The Paperboy today in the Screen Cinema in Dublin City. It is a little old fashioned movie theatre with 3 screens. I saw that they sell wine!!! I was surprised to see this. I've never seen wine for sale in a cinema except in the very cool "Tropic" movie theatre in Key West, Florida (the Tropic is a restored at art deco style cinema theatre). The Paperboy stars Zac Efron & Nicole Kidman and is very graphic and extremely explicit. It is beautifully shot with lots of back stories that are not evident and some are very shocking. It is somewhat a film about the coming of age of Zac Efron's character. This film was classified as for over 16yr old's here in Ireland. I think I could easily make a case for it being over 18s.







1 comment:

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think