Monday 25 March 2013

Fascinating fascinators!

It has become very fashionable to wear "Fascinators" to Irish weddings rather than the more traditional hat. I saw lots of fascinators for sale in Boots and Penneys (Primark - not to be confused with JC Penny) this morning. Normally a fascinator will set you back about €25 euro in somewhere like Marks & Spencer's or Monsoon Accessorize but they were only €11 in Boots and half that in Penneys. My sister got a very nice fascinator in Dunnes Stores so do shop around if you are looking for one! They tend to be either clip in or on a band. If you are anyway crafty you could easily make a fascinator to coordinate with your wedding outfit.









2 comments:

  1. Interesting! So it's not just called a headband?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Clever marketing Lisa, it's just a hairband with a bit of decoration on it. I'm not a fan!

      Delete

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think