Sunday 14 February 2016

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

I've had a lovely day so far. When I woke up I was surprised by a lovely gift of sweets and perfume by my husband. 

"Chance" by Chanel - a lovely choice. And smells really nice too!

 And a velvet heart of Butler's chocolates! What a nice treat!

My sister and I had been admiring this particular box of chocs when we were in Butler's yesterday so I was delighted to receive this.

The selection inside is really good, a fantastic mix of Butler's chocolates.


After getting out of bed we went around to Starbucks on Waterloo Road. We were going to walk to the Leeson Street one, as we can sit out under heaters with the dog, but it started hail stoning when we were just about to set off.

When we got to Starbucks I ordered the Valentine's Special of a Triple Hot Chocolate, buy one get one free.



After we came home from Starbucks we opened the Hot Tub for the first time in months. We got a new deck in the courtyard and it was only finished up and ready to use on Friday. 

I'm so happy with the new deck. It's made from a composite material and the colour is called "Cape Cod". It's definitely got a New England feel to it. It's fresh and clean looking and best of all it is maintenance free!


It felt so good to be back in the Hot Tub and I think Valentine's Day was the perfect day to have it back working.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think