Tuesday 16 February 2016

Snoring solution!

I finally resolved to do something about my snoring and generally unsettled sleeping. After speaking to the pharmacist in Boots in Rathmines I bought these Breathe Right nose strips.

And guess what?! They are so effective!

I haven't snored since I've started wearing them. I also feel that I have a less disturbed sleep over all. They are comfortable to wear and the concept is that they keep your airway open in order to prevent snoring. They make your nose look a little puffy/swollen when you are wearing the strip but that subsides when you take it off the next morning.

Here I am fast asleep with my nose strip on. My twin sister took this photo when she stayed over with me last weekend. I look pretty peaceful!



I had a browse on the Breathe Right website where there is a video explaining how they work. I also see that you can get a free sample of the nose strips if you live in the USA. 


1 comment:

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think