Sunday 7 February 2016

What I'm doing....


I'm listening to...Jimmy Buffett
In preparation for my upcoming trip to Key West. I have it playing in my car and my twin sister was delighted to hear it when I drove her to the train station after we were in Ikea yesterday. You can see what we bought in Ikea by reading Amy's blog post.




I'm reading...."Ireland Says Yes - the inside story of how the vote for marriage equality was won".
It's an excellent read and brought me right back to last May when the marriage referendum was passed in Ireland. Tears came to my eyes as I read the chapter about #hometovote.

This is a library copy but I may buy my own copy.



I'm hanging out with....Bono!
Amy and I visited the Little Museum of Dublin today. It's a little museum on Stephen's Green and is a worthwhile place to stop off at if you are visiting Dublin.


It's very cold here in Ireland so you can see that I am bundled up with a big scarf! And now I am at home chilling and staying in warm and dry out of the wind and rain that is raging outside. Bliss!

2 comments:

  1. You must be looking forward to your KW trip. Thinking of visiting at Christmas this year and was just wondering where you plan to stay? We don't usually venture more southerly than Fort Lauderdale but stopped in Key West once when on a cruise and loved it. We usually book accommodation ourselves and would love suggestions if you have any! Thanks. Love the blog..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading my blog!

      We are renting a house in KW through http://www.historickeywestvacationrentals.com/

      There are lots of great inns and B&B's aswell - we have always enjoyed staying in Cypress House and it is in a great location.

      Christmas is high season so you probably need to book soon!! Enjoy your trip :-)

      Delete

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think