Sunday 28 January 2018

Flying British Airways to London

We flew British Airways to London on Saturday. Since swearing off Ryanair, Aer Lingus has been our first choice but a good price popped up for flights with British Airways so I snapped them up.

It was a pleasant experience travelling with BA and I loved the cabin crew's uniform, especially their smart navy hats. 

I was very impressed by the food & drink options on board with food offerings by M&S.

We were on an early morning flight so we didn't order any food or beverages, instead choosing to try sleep for the whole flight. Ciaran succeeded, I didn't.

The drinks selection were excellent with vodka options including my favourite "Grey Goose".

On our way home from London we were impressed to be offered a selection of newspapers to take on board the plane with us. We took an English Times and also the New York Times. This little extra would make us choose to fly Speedbird at any time in the future that we get a chance to do so.






1 comment:

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think