Friday 19 January 2018

Meatza!!

I haven't eaten sugar and chocolate since New Year and I am very much committed to low carb eating (it's working - I'm losing the weight that I put on over Christmas!)

So this week I am all about "Meatza"

It's basically mince topped with cream cheese and a small bit of tomato paste and then grated cheese along with pepperoni.  Like pizza but minced meat instead of regular pizza crust.

It's seriously tasty!


I don't know if I mentioned this before, but one great thing that I have noticed since I put fat back in my diet is that my hair has stopped thinning and I am actually getting new hair all along my hairline - so much so that my hairdresser asked if I had just had a baby.  I say it's all down to Kerrygold butter!!

Aswell as making "Meatza" this week, I also made "Crack Slaw" - you can see a video here all about this cabbage based LCHF dish. I am not a fan of cabbage but Ciaran loved this and even brought leftovers for his lunch the next day after having it for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think