Monday 1 January 2018

Happy New Year - 2018 is here!

2018 is here after we had a lovely celebration yesterday. We had dinner in Dillingers and then returned home early and watched a film before switching on the TV just before midnight for the countdown.
We cracked open a bottle of prosecco and toasted in the New Year and made it to bed shortly after.



Earlier in the day, Ciaran had painted and videoed him and broadcast live on both Facebook and Periscope. You can watch the video here.
I also took a few pics of him for posterity on the last day of the year. Here's one of them.
There is a really interesting blog post on Ciaran's website that brings back great memories of a past trip to Paris. You can read it here.


For my New Year resolutions, I intend to give up my diet coke habit as I drink far to much of it. A far better option is to substitute with sparkling water at first and then switch out for regular water.

I also am going back off carbs as I have started back eating them since November and quite honestly I feel better when I am not eating a big load of processed sugar.

I'll let you know how I get on!

In the meanwhile here's a handy guide on what to eat and what not to.



Happy New Year to you all and Good Luck with your new year resolutions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think