Wednesday 17 April 2013

Hump day

Once Wednesday is through I am over the hump and closer to the weekend. Yesterday evening was bright and beautiful, today it is grey and overcast - that's Irish weather for you.

We were up and out early this morning as we had the plumber doing work in the house. We walked up to Coffee Society for a cuppa together. Bones sat outside and waited patiently for us.

Ciaran then went off to work. I don't start work until the afternoon so I am now in Starbucks doing some work.





1 comment:

  1. Seems you do everything - Go Everywhere -
    Thank you for sharing so much adventure with us.
    Bones looks like a nifty companion . . .
    Great Good Morning to You..

    (Your weather sounds as wonky as ours)
    love & love,
    -g-

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think