Wednesday 10 April 2013

Cookery school

A brochure for the Donnybrook Fair Summer Cookery School was dropped to my house this morning. They are putting on a range of fantastic classes and I am very tempted to sign up for one or two.

In particular I like the Summer Buffet class. In this class you will "learn how to create the most amazing Summer entertaining food". You will be taught how to make dishes that you can prepare in advance and that will keep well. What a useful and practical class - it aims to "take all the hassle out of entertaining". Sounds good to me!!!

Other classes offered will teach you how to make macaroons (yum!), bread, Summer salads and lots more.

For more info have a look on their website www.donnybrookfair.ie









2 comments:

  1. Sounds awesome! I used to go to bread classes while I was in college and loved it!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think