Tuesday 23 April 2013

Sleep evaded me

Oh boy am I tired this morning. Last night was bad bad bad. It started with mating foxes making an awful racquet and them it continued with our small dog making the loudest snores in the bed with us. After finally getting asleep I was awoken by the police helicopter at 4.30am which circled overhead for about an hour. I think it was 6am when I finally got back asleep and then the alarm went off at 7am.

I found it tough getting up and am sitting in Starbucks having an extra strong coffee to prepare me for a busy morning in work.

3 comments:

  1. I was right there with you last night! change out a few of the details...instead of the dog...I had a cat washing my face and 'fixing' my hair, my husband was the one snoring...you might have even heard him..he was snoring extremely loud last night along with tossing and turning, and thankfully the foxes in our neighborhood already mated and are using the underneath of the house next door for their den....it was quilt patterns that kept me awake. Hoping tonight that we both sleep and our night is filled with wonderful dreams.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thinking of quilting patterns too!! See my previous post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmmmm.... we have not had mating foxes here, but we have a very loud snoring pug!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think