Saturday 20 April 2013

Ideal Homes Show

The Ideal Homes Show was on this weekend. I met my sister in Ballsbridge and after going for a Frappuccino in Starbucks we went to the show.

It was very busy, there were a lot of people at it and it was quite difficult to see a lot of the stands. There was the usual amount of hawking and demonstrations but we managed to avoid most of this.

Amy chatted to a representative from a hot tub company based in Lisburn in Northern Ireland. While I was interested in a product that scares urban foxes away.

We also spotted Karen Koster from Ireland AM on TV3 - she looked really well, I loved her hair colour. She was with her fiancée John McGuire, owner of Dax Bar/Restaurant and former presenter of "I'm an adult, get me out of here". Karen was working at the show.

The only thing I bought was a bunch of eCloths (microfiber) for cleaning.

We walked back to Ranelagh (about 30 mins) and made it to Dillinger's just before 4 for their late brunch menu. They close at 4pm and reopen at 5pm for dinner.



















No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think