Monday 5 August 2013

London Underground - in the underbelly of the city!

From the time Amy and I got on the underground or "Tube" at London Bridge we loved it!



Our cousin had arranged for us to get a lend of Oyster Cards (like the Irish Leap Travel card) from her parents so all we had to do was top them up and away we went!

A fun, fast convenient way to travel all over the city.

Great picture of Amy with the Henry Beck conceived map of the underground.

London's underground is the oldest in the world and I think the best - even better than New York and Paris!

Standing to the right as per Amy's advice!

By the end of the trip we were like locals we were so au fait with the tube! 





2 comments:

  1. Fun! Fun! Fun!!!!

    I didn't know it was the oldest in the world . . pretty impressive, i say.
    -g-

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun! I would love to travel to London someday.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think