Friday 22 January 2021

Work Cafe, a great concept

Work Cafe by Santander Banco

Today I took a walk down Calle Larios to the Santander Bank Work Cafe. The Christmas lights are still up (but not on) in Larios and as the sun shone on them, the most amazing shadows were cast. It was quite beautiful.

Shadows cast on Calle Larios in Malaga Spain

Work Cafe

The Work Cafe is a great concept. It is like an informal co-working space with a cafe, desk areas, meeting rooms and also comfortable seating for chilling out. Anyone can visit and use the space and as far as I know you do not need to be a member of Santander Bank. However, if you are a Santander Bank member and when you pay using your bank card at the cafe you get a 30% discount on your purchases. Seems like a good deal to me!

Working on my blog 

I'm currently working on my blog and also on the PIGSY website www.ciaranmccoy.com  here in the Santander Work Cafe and I can tell you it is an awesome setting. I highly recommend!

For me, working in spaces like these (even in Starbucks) makes me focus more than when working at home. I also like these spaces because they can help make a division between home and work. The other reason that I enjoy working here is that the insulation is really bad in my apartment and so on cold days it is really cold. Last Wednesday it was raining heavily and very cold.......but it was lovely warm and comfortable doing my work here in the Santander Work Cafe!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think