Tuesday 12 January 2021

It's stopped raining!!!

Hello Sunshine!

While there was record snowfalls up in Madrid there a deluge of rain here in Malaga. I guess we can blame Global Warming which is bringing about massive climate change. However, after 7 days of heavy heavy rain the sunshine came back yesterday. Along with the heavy rain we had low temperatures which pushed us to order a heater from Amazon and then while we were waiting for it to arrive we went and bought a small one from Carrefour. Along with this two hot water bottles were called in to action. Yes it was that cold!
Sunshine over Malaga Cathedral


But that's all changed now and for the next 10 days or so we will have sun with a temperature of 14 degrees today going up to 18 degrees over the next week.  I will gladly take it!!

Yesterday when the rain broke we got out for a walk and checked out some architecture in Malaga. Pictured above is a small courtyard that you get let out to as you exit the ~Picasso museum. It's a very calm place and if you ever come and visit me in Malaga I'll take you for a look!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think