Sunday 24 January 2021

What I'm currently drinking......

Coffee and Chocolate - a great start in the morning!

Here in Malaga, I've been enjoying a cup of coffee with a little chocolate in it, to start my day. I guess it is what you could call it a mocha. I found this "Valorcao de la Taza" chocolate powder in the supermarket and was attracted to it by the picture of churros on the front of it. I do love a churro and a cup of hot chocolate in places like Cafe Aranda but it is not something that I do regularly. However to make my mocha coffee, which I do regularly everyday, I simply add a small spoonful of chocolate powder to my coffee and give it a mix. It blends really well and adds a little chocolate sweetness to my coffee. On Saturday's after my volunteer work in the Cudeca Charity Shop I tend to make a mocha coffee with Bailey's in it.......just because it's the weekend and also because I feel like I need it as a treat after feeling like a dummy for fours hours where I try to make sense of all of the Spanish language I hear over the course of the morning.

See below for pics - I always make my hot drinks in my PIGSY art mug of course!

Chocolate con currosValorcao chocolate Spain

Sausage Tree Vodka

I received a gift of this premium Irish vodka. Wow is it good! Extremely pure taste and what a fantastic bottle with a big chunky cap. You can read about it here
How gorgeous is the bottle, I love the color and the shape and it feels very nice when pouring. Strange to comment on these type of things as in reality they are not so important in comparison to how the vodka tastes, but a lot of thought was given to all of this and I think it is very successful and all in all a very well created and designed product. Tastes great and beautiful to look at!
Sausage Tree Premium Irish vodkaPremium Irish vodkas




So that's what I have been drinking as of late (along with a little Spanish red wine!), what have YOU been drinking these days?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think