Sunday 3 July 2016

A great Saturday night in Dublin

Our best friend Alice arranged a super night out in this weekend. She had organised tickets for Bjorn Again who were playing in the Bord Gais Theatre and also booked a pre-theatre meal in "HQ".

Going to Bjorn Again brought back memories. The first concert we went to was Bjorn Again when we were about 14 years old with a chaperone who happened to be Alice's older sister.  Good times!

Dinner in HQ was fantastic. Here's a few pics.   I had Tuna Tartare to start and Featherblade beef for my main. Accompanied by a glass of Malbec it was a lovely start to the evening.


I do love the Bord Gais Theatre - I don't think there is a bad seat in the house.

By the way can you see who came straight from work and is in their librarian cardigan??!!!


The performance was #Abbatastic and we danced and sang our little hearts out.

And at the end of the night I hopped on my bike which I had left locked outside the restaurant and cycled the short ride home along the canal. It was a lovely mild Summer night and was still quite bright at 10.30pm. 
A brilliant night in Dublin with the best of friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think