Sunday 17 July 2016

Pokemon hunting and biking around

Haven't been up to a whole lot over the past few days....just a bit of biking around and Pokemon hunting.  I became pretty bored of the whole Pokemon fairly quickly but it is was a worthwhile exercise to get out and experience it to see what it was all about first hand.

Rathmines Library is a Pokestop!



I've been scoping out good safe places to lock my bike.  I mentioned the under ground car park in the Swan Centre but another excellent place is in the Drury Street Car Park (the one closer to Stephens Green).  It's like Little Amsterdam with the amount of bikes there!

It's in from the weather and there was a sign up saying the area has a camera on it. Sounds safe to me!

Ciaran bought a bike yesterday. We went Northside to get it - you definitely get better value - and he picked up a secondhand bike for 150 euro that should do the job for him!

This morning we plan on cycling up to the Portobello Canal Market with Bones in the crate on the front of my bike. We will park up and then wander along the stalls and get some nibbles to eat and perhaps some nice little knick knacks.  I'll report later on how it was.

Have a great Sunday peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think