Sunday 10 July 2016

Saturday Chores

Saturday morning was busy. We started in Fumbally which seemed even more hippy dippy then usual.  I didn't mind it but it bothered Ciaran who said he is never going back late on a Saturday morning again (we arrived about 11).  He said he is only going to go at 10am on a Saturday or only visit on a week day. 
Afterwards Ciaran needed to buy new canvas so we called to Evans on Capel Street for those. Then we went to Maplins on Jervis Street where I was looking for a voltage converter to work with a set of outdoor lights that I bought in the States on my recent trip. 



I didn't buy the converter because as the bulbs go they will have to be replaced with Irish bulbs which won't glow as well when used with the converter. It's probably a better idea to change out all the bulbs now and also change the plug to an Irish plug.  

This is turning in to more of a project then I anticipated when I bought them in Strunk Ace in Key West!!

Later on we put silicon sealant around the hot tub and fixed a press in the bathroom.  I felt like we deserved a good dinner later after the days work so we went to Edelwiss in Ranelagh.



I had a hankering for fondue but the owner explained that fondue for one was not advisable due to the size of their pots - an individual portion just covers the bottom and can over heat and is not very pleasant. So I went for the Raclette instead.

We had a cheese platter to start which I forgot to take a pic of. Let's just say I ate A LOT of cheese at dinner last night!!!



1 comment:

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think