Tuesday 5 July 2016

Updated soft furnishings - Funky fabric from Key West

Every time I visit Key West I call in to The Seam Shoppe which is a fabric shop on Truman Street. They have a fantastic selection of tropical print fabric which can be difficult to get here in Ireland.

On this trip, I bought a pink fabric with a martini glass print on it, as well as a kind of retro looking geometric print.

I was unsure what I was going to do with the fabric until I decided to cover some cushions I had on my couch. 

Look how they turned out! I'm very happy with them.....


It took me such a short time to complete and they are like brand new cushions. If you are looking to update your cushions I'd recommend buying a bit of fabric and sewing new covers. 

Do let me know if you think you would like to complete a small project like this after reading about how easy I found it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think