Sunday 12 May 2013

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy US Mother's Day!

For info. Mother's Day fell this March in Ireland, this year.

Hope you are doing something special with your mother.  Or if you are a mom I hope your day started with breakfast in bed!

When we were kids to treat our mom we would get money from our dad to go the chemist to buy small gifts for her.  On Mothers Day she would be presented with things like a Pears Soap or a bottle of Yardley or Coty perfume! 

Breakfast in bed would also be served awkwardly to her - which I don't think she enjoyed because she would be thinking of the mess we made downstairs!!

Now for Mothers Day, my mam likes a bouquet of flowers from me (I also surprised her with a Coach bag which she loved) and she likes us to all visit her house for a big family dinner. 

How is your Mother's Day?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think