Sunday 5 May 2013

Shopping heaven

I briefly met a friend in the city yesterday. She had just over an hour free between finishing work and then making a hospital visit. We made a flying visit to 3 shops.

First stop was "Kilkenny Design". I had told my friend that I was looking for earrings and she said she had seen the perfect pair in here. They were perfect so I bought them in two different colours. They are crystal earrings with a small drop and I chose one in pink and the other in nude/beige. I also bought a bag here.

Next we went to Brown Thomas. In the Waterford Crystal dept we were shown a new "Mixology" range which is exclusive to BTs for 6 weeks. It is mix and match coloured etched glassware. We remarked how Great Gatsbyesque it was!!! At this point I should mention that I was on my bike so I was not going to buy glasses - never mind the price of these lovely items!

We then made our way across to Marks and Spencer's. After buying a Get Well card, my friend had to dash off. I bought a few items for dinner in the food hall from the Dine in for 2 range. I then had to leave town as all that I bought barely fitted in to the panniers on my bike!!!

Have a look on www.kilkennyshop.com for lots of lovely Irish and other beautifully designed pieces.

If you are in the US, click this link for more info about the new crystal from Waterford


1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had a fun day! Would love to see the things you got!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think