Wednesday 22 May 2013

Ice cubes!


How do you make your ice?

I have noticed when I go to the States that there seems to be a national obsession with cold drinks. Here in Ireland we are not too bothered.  In bars, the mixers are kept in little glass bottles (sometimes in fridges but generally on shelves).  When you order your drink you get a few cubes of ice (about 3 maybe 4) in the alcohol and then the glass bottle is served on the side at room temperature or maybe a little colder.  In Florida, I've seen the glasses being stored in fridges before being filled!!

These are fun ice cube bags.  They make ice in the shape of bottles!


2 comments:

  1. Haha so cute! I just saw an ice cube tray by the brand Fred (I think it's an American brand..) that made ice in the shape of UFOs haha I love cute things like this :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you have an ice machine???? Who makes ice like that anymore???

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think