Sunday 12 May 2013

Cup of Joe

I hold my hands up to the fact that I am addicted to Starbucks.  It's my little treat to myself my quiet time in the middle of my hectic days.

I love Starbucks. I like the way they are consistent in how my drink is made.  I like their free WiFi.  I like their brownies.

I was so surprised when I found this website.  From what I can see it is full of Starbucks baristas venting about their customers (or disgustomers as one forum poster calls them).  Lol!

Below is a picture of Starbucks at the Wright Venue.  Very funky!

Starbucks pic

3 comments:

  1. That's a cool Starbucks!

    I do not like that website!!! Seems to me that those people (whether they worked in a starbucks or anywhere) are just plain rude and MEAN! How would they like if people treated them the way they treat their customers???

    ReplyDelete
  2. yep, I'm a Starbucks Fan, too - When i first moved here - I needed to mail away for a box of their coffee . . The first Starbucks was at the airport . . I'd drive out there twice a week - Honest! To The AIRPORT - for Starbucks. Eventually they moved into this place, and i can find one anywhere - (even in hospitals) it's a little bit of heaven . . THEN - a lot of local, independent places began sprouting up - and they are equally GREAT - This place is gettin' better all the time . . . (hurray!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's dedication driving to the airport for Starbucks!!

      I'd love to visit independent coffee shops but I haven't found any that can match Starbucks for consistency or service levels.

      Delete

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think