Friday 3 May 2013

12yr old lifer

Two stories crossed my radar yesterday.  The first one was the about Colt Lundy and his 12 yr old friend Paul Gingrich who were tried as adults for the murder of Colt's stepfather.  In a documentary on Channel 4, the story of how the murder and ensuing trial and imprisonment occurred.  All very sad......

The next news item can only be described as bizarre.  Brenda Heist disappeared from Pennsylvania 11 years ago and was legally declared dead.  She has now turned up in the Florida Keys and is saying that she just met with a group of drifters and left her life behind.  This story is worth googling! 



1 comment:

  1. My gosh, I had not seen the first story... but the second was truly remarkable. It seems now that her abandoned daughter wants nothing to do with her... why am I not surprised. I'll go google the first story... a 12 year old life, indeed!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think