Sunday 4 May 2014

May Bank Holiday

It's the May Bank Holiday here in Ireland.  We walked to Lidl to buy the paper and eggs for breakfast.  Ciaran also bought pain au chocolat which were warm and straight from the oven!

I got some shrubs for our small front garden too.  I have a dead lavender plant that needed to be pulled out and replaced.  

After breakfast, Ciaran did work while I designed and ordered t-shirts that Amy and I plan to sell at an upcoming festival that is organised by our Uncle.  

Later that day we walked for an hour, up to Rathmines and the long way back to Ranelagh.  I bought sunflower seeds in the Rathmines hardware and planted them when we got home.  I hope they do grow.  Most things that I plant tend to not do so well but seemingly sunflowers are one of the easiest flowers to grow. We will see!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think