Wednesday 14 May 2014

Prime Real Estate Dublin 4

Percy Place is being developed.  It faces on to the canal. Next to the vacant spot are a few houses.  Some of them have knocked their garden walls down so their gardens end when they hit the water.  I like that!

I took these pics when I was out walking with Bones this morning.  We walked along the canal and when I got to the lower part I let him off his lead.  He would let me go on ahead and then he would run and catch up with me.  At one point I turned around to see that he had got confused and was running the other way.  The silly little dodo had got lost on a straight path!!!

I had to walk all the way back to try get him.  At this point he had made his way back up the canal steps and out on to the main road.  Thankfully when I got to the top of the steps who was there waiting for me but Bones.  Phew!  He really scared me.

He went straight back on to the lead after that!

2 comments:

  1. Bones is very much like his Daddy. Silly Dodo !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neat place. Glad the dog was found!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think