Monday 5 May 2014

Seafood selection

Had a fun Bank Holiday Monday!  I started with a great swim where I felt like I could have swam forever.

Afterwards I took the dog to the vet to get his booster shots.  After waiting about 10 mins the dog started to get bored and annoyed that he had to wait.  He started making an annoying whining sound.  Everyone in the waiting room started looking at him and one lady even said that it sounded like he was talking to me!

After the vets we went in to the city.  I needed to pick up some Nespresso Capsules for the coffee machine in work.

When we came home I cooked a dinner of trout, sea bass and sweet potato.  I have to say, I think fish is overrated - by the time you pick through all the bones you have to wonder is it worth it.....


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think