Monday 26 May 2014

Rockin' Road Festival

Yesterday Amy and I were at the Rockin' Road Festival.  It's a music and motorcycle event held in aid of Childvision.  There is lots to do at the Festival - a display of vintage cars & motorbikes, lots of bands to listen to and a variety of stalls to browse.

We took a stall where we sold T-Shirts, Canvas Wall Hangings (made by Amy) and bric a brac.

The biggest sellers were the T-Shirts with Amy's bric a brac selling well too.

 It was a fun day out!  We love to do this type of thing.....  :-) 

We wore our matching Margaritaville Shirts and Amy wore her cowboy hat!  I was planning on wearing a denim skirt with cowboy boots but the weather was not warm enough so it was jeans for us with long sleeve T's under our shirts.
 If you would like to buy a T-Shirt from me (perfect for Father's Day) for €12.50/$15 (+ postage) send an email to eniddublin@hotmail.com.  No charge for postage in Ireland!



The above are the Canvas Wall Hangings that Amy created.  I think they are great!




1 comment:

  1. What a fun experience. The vintage shirt had me laughing. I'll have to wear something like that on my next birthday!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think