Sunday 1 December 2013

Hotel Bebbington

A few years ago there was very bad snow over Christmas and New Year in Ireland.  I was in Key West, Florida so I never experienced it.  My twin sister needed to stay with my parents during this time as the snow was quite bad out where she lived and my parents house was closer to the city where she worked.

She stayed with them for about a week and she had quite a time.  After she went back home she talked fondly of the week she spent on holidays in Hotel Bebbington

As you can see she set up a facebook page for our parents house and since then "Hotel Bebbington" has been a running joke.  When we go for dinner in our parents house we say we are going for dinner in Hotel Bebbington. 

The other running joke is that my mother looks like Darina Allen the Irish celebrity chef from Ballymaloe House.  If you go to the facebook page you can see that my sister has put a profile picture up of Darina Allen.  The food is always described as "Simply Delicious" in Hotel Bebbington ;-)

Perhaps my sister should put a profile for Hotel Bebbington up on Tripadvisor so we can review it!!

Here's the table set in Hotel Bebbington for Christmas 2012


Please do click like on Hotel Bebbington's Facebook page if you would like to keep up with the goings on of my family!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think