Saturday 7 March 2015

Nibblies

Kasey and Amy called over to my house before we all went to our uncle's 60th birthday party.  

We chilled out in the hot tub before snacking on a selection of nibblies from Lidl.

Below are tempura prawns with a sweet chilli sauce and scallops with garlic and parsley butter.


We also had vol au vents with a selection of fillings.

This is a new Philadelphia product - cream cheese filled with a sun ripened cream flavouring.

I served drinks in bottles with paper straws which are great fun!




3 comments:

  1. that all looks yummy and just enough to tide you over.........hope you had a lovely time?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow !!!. You really fussed. I can't believe you made those fabulous treats.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think