Wednesday 25 March 2015

What I'm doing......

I'm listening to.....

First Aid Kit's "Stay Gold" 

Great Scandinavian folksy sound - thanks to John Creedon for the introduction!


I'm drinking....

A mocha coffee (made with hot chocolate and Nespresso coffee)


I'm reading....

"Dear Ross" by Evelyn O'Rourke


"Dear Ross" is the true story of how Evelyn O'Rourke got through the situation of discovering she had breast cancer when she was also in the early stages of pregnancy with her second child.  

It is great book and Evelyn is an incredible woman.  Having always enjoyed her on radio and television, I found the book to be written in the exact same matter of fact way that Evelyn is when she talking in person.  The strength and fortitude she showed when going through this struggle and all her treatments is immense.  I am glad to say that the book has a happy ending and I wish her happiness with her family for the future.

1 comment:

  1. That cd sounds really great - I'd like to hear it. And the book sounds wonderful too!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think