Sunday 22 March 2015

Barbie has a new home!

My twin sister started collecting Barbie Dolls about 15 years ago or so (Amy - correct me if I am wrong!) and has amassed a collection of about 40, I think.  

For the past few years she has been storing them in my parents house.  The other day our mother took them out of storage to see what is to be done with them.

Amy was kind enough to offer me any one of them that I wanted.

I chose these two Christmas Barbies.  I may take this one out of the box and sit her in my Christmas tree next year.......watch this space!!



This is "Happy Holidays 1997" - absolutely stunning.  It's very over the top (not really my style!) but I am glad to have given her a new home.

2 comments:

  1. oh my! I never had a barbie . . and I'm stunned to see two today . . okay, I'll watch your page to see them show up again and again . . . very fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You say Amy offered you one ( 1 ) of them. How many did you take ? LOL !!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think