Friday 13 March 2015

Roundabout Ranelagh

I had a great day pottering around Ranelagh and then took the Luas in to the city.  

It was a lovely sunny day and I took a few pics of some of the quirky sights and shops in Ranelagh.




Here's a few businesses in Ranelagh.  Village Books is a book shop that I have never gone in to.  A small Tesco express opened in the last year or two and is located next to Mutt Ugly.  The bottom pics are of McSorleys and Birchill's pub (est. 1850).

The Luas Station is close to Nick's Coffee.
I don't get the Luas in to the city generally so it was a real novelty!
The picture of the road is taken from up on the bridge that the Luas goes over in Ranelagh.

Here's a blast from the past!
It's a public pay phone in the Irish Life Mall.  
I saw it when I was waiting for my sister to meet me for lunch.  
I had got my hair cut in a hairdressers close by (the less said about the hair cut the better).

1 comment:

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think