Sunday 1 March 2015

Spring has sprung.....or maybe not!

We went in to town today to get some Nespresso capsules and also some food to watch the rugby game (Ireland v England).

As we walked through M&S on the way to the foodhall I noticed all the Spring fashion.  In my head I thought "ah yes Spring is here" as it is the 1st of March today.


But when we got out on the street we saw that there was hail and sleet.  This is our kitchen window when we got home.  My sisters also texted me pics of the snow where they live.

The weather didn't stop us nipping in for a little sushi before we went home.

While we were in Marks & Spencers I noticed that they have a new extended Gluten Free range. If you suffer from Coeliac Disease it might be worth checking out.



4 comments:

  1. Hello from Spain: indeed, in stores in my city there are many spring clothes and swimsuits for sale but on the street it's cold and it's raining. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss M & S. They do ship to Canada now though.........

    ReplyDelete
  3. What are espresso capsules? I love sushi!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are coffee capsules for a coffee maker - a bit like a Keurig coffee maker, maybe?

      Delete

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think