Sunday 8 March 2015

Gifts & pressies

I had a 50th & 60th birthday celebration over the weekend which was a lot of fun.  Here's the two gifts I got for the birthday boys all wrapped and ready to go.


And speaking of pressies, look what my super twin sister brought for me when she called over to my house before the 60th party on Saturday for nibblies and drinks.

It's this really cute serving tray from Laura Ashley.  As you know I love Humming Bird prints (check my Jennifer Rothwell dress out here) so I was thrilled by this little gift!

Kasey brought me an early Easter gift! Gorgeous truffle egglets and praline-filled soldiers from Hotel Chocolat.  

I feel quite spoiled by Amy and Kasey! 



The theme of the 60th Birthday on Saturday night was "Travel" as my uncle was a great traveler and lived all over the world including London and San Francisco before coming home and settling back in Ireland a few years ago.  

Here is his amazing cake which is shaped like a suitcase.  It was made by Candylane Cupcakes (which just happens to be owned by my cousin!)  


5 comments:

  1. what a good job on the cake. I popped into the Laura Ashley store when we were in Britain and picked up some scented drawer liners. If I could have I would have taken the whole store home with me....LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great wrapping on the box in first pic!
    Glad you like pressie!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful wrapping and gifts, and the cake is amazing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love love love that serving tray!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Actually, we can't see what the two gift are. They are wrapped.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think