Friday 17 January 2014

Oopsie Bread - Low Carb Bread

Tonight I made "Oopsie Bread" - it's a low carb bread substitute.
 
First thing I did was separate the whites of 3 eggs from the yolks.  I then whipped up the whites in to stiff peaks.




200 grams of cream cheese was mixed with the 3 yolks.



When I mixed the yolks and cream cheese together it turned in to a creamy mixture.


The creamy cheese mix was folded in to the egg whites.


I spread the mixture on to a baking tray and baked at 150 degrees Celsius for 25 mins.

Tomorrow I will have the Oopsie Bread for breakfast with scrambled eggs and bacon!

 
To update.....
Oopsie Bread is not too bad and it certainly is an option if you are desperate for bread!!!
It is best a day or two after baking as it dries out.
 

2 comments:

  1. Well, don't keep us in suspense. How was it???? Did you take it to Fumbally?

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think