Thursday 2 January 2014

Sugar is poison!

"Sugar is poison!" 
 
That's my current mantra as I tuck in to my Low Carb High Fat diet.
 
For breakfast I had scrambled eggs made with butter along with a cup of coffee with cream.
 
Here's a pic of my lunch.  Tuna from a can (in oil) with full fat mayonnaise and another cup of creamed coffee.

Dinner was a chicken fillet cooked in butter with broccoli cooked in butter along with ice berg lettuce with blue cheese and a blue cheese dressing - all so tasty!


After dinner I had a snack of Melted Cornish Cruncher Cheese with cider from Marks & Spencer - this tasted incredible!!

 
Then I had some nuts while watching TV


Come join the health revolution - ditch the carbs and embrace the fat!!

And remember if you are really missing your poison (carbs) there is always "Oopsie Bread"

3 comments:

  1. ah! you had me surfing all over - learning about some of this . . . Thanks for the adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post was filled with my favorite word...butter. Yum.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think